FlexGuard Posture Corrector for Women and Men - Back Brace for Posture, Adjustable Back Support Straightener Shoulder Posture Support for Pain Relief, Body Correction, X-Small
Brand: FlexGuard Support
- Premium posture brace helps ease discomfort associated with alignment-related neck pain, slumped shoulders, and herniated discs.
- The shoulder brace pulls back your shoulders to help re-train your spinal alignment - contributing to posture improvement with proper use over time.
- Discreet by design, our back brace for posture sits comfortably under clothes to provide maximum support, while not drawing attention.
- Crafted from a strong, lightweight, breathable fabric, this back straightener keeps you comfortable & cool, while helping to support your spine.
- Available in 4 sizes, this back brace for women and men is a sleek & effective way to help promote better alignment, but also your quality of life.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Part Number: Q3-KJKS-SMALL
Details: UPDATED SIZES - As of April 2018 our Posture Brace sizes have been updated for a better fit for more back, shoulder, and collar bone support. Please see photo of size chart for measurements. Posture is so important for both our health and overall well being, yet it seems to have taken a backseat in today's society. Laptops, cell phones, and sitting down all day have had an adverse effect on our posture, and we're all looking for ways to fix this. We want to stand up straight and look good as well! We designed our FlexGuard Support back brace with this in mind. Our back brace will pull your shoulders to a more natural position and also straighten your back. Note that although competitors will claim their product will completely fix your back instantly, the truth is that if you want better posture, you will need to wear a great quality back brace (like ours) and also be mindful of sitting up straight and walking straight. Being mindful of your posture while wearing our back brace will significantly improve your posture over a week or two. POSTURE TIPS -Stand tall, as if a string were pulling you up from the top of your head -Bring attention to your shoulders as you open your chest while you bring your shoulders back and down -Tuck you chin in slightly, instead of either stretching your entire head and neck forward, or up in an unnatural position. -Be mindful, throughout the day, to be aware of and adjust your posture when you realize you are slouching or that your spine is compressed. -For more posture correcting exercises, general stretching and yoga are highly recommended. FLEXGUARD SUPPORT is not just a brand. We deeply care about helping our customers improve their posture and their lives. We are also here for any questions or comments, so send us a message!
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.0 x 1.6 inches